- Contractors Bid, Performance & Payment Bonds.
- Surety Bonds For Individuals & Businesses
- Instant Issue License & Permit Surety Bonds.
- Programs For General Contractors & Subcontractors.
- Underwriting Solutions for Difficult Situations.
- Programs For Subdivision Bonds, Refuse Hauling and Recycling Firms, School Bus Transportation.
- “Fast Track” Bond Program Offering Limits Of $750,000 Single, $1,500,000 Aggregate. Premium Rates Are 30% Less Than the National Average.
- Consistent & Reliable Service.
- If you have a question or would like to discuss a bond account or opportunity please click e-mail to send us a message. Click on Contact Us for our phone number and address .
United Casualty and Surety Insurance Company has specialized in providing surety bonds since 1989. Our company is a licensed and authorized insurance carrier rated (Excellent) by AM Best and is approved by the United States Department of the Treasury (570 Circular). For additional information please click on About Us.
Our goal is to offer the best possible terms for every applicant. We have 27 years of experience and all the resources required to provide superior surety programs. Our company can offer a responsible bonding solution for just about any situation whether it is a standard account or “Difficult-To-Place”.
We are also pleased to have recently introduced the “Fast Track Rate Advantage” surety bond program. This program was developed in response to the needs of small to medium-sized contracting and service firms who expressed a desire for a Fast Track surety bond program with lower rates and higher bond limits than presently available in the marketplace.
Recognizing that your time is valuable, we provide the best service in the industry through our common sense streamlined underwriting. If you have a question or would like to discuss a situation please click here to e-mail us. Click on Contact Us for our phone number and address.