United Casualty and Surety Insurance Company (UC&S) has specialized in providing surety bonds since 1989. UC&S is licensed in forty (49) states and the District of Columbia. UC&S is rated “A-” (Excellent) by AM Best Company and is approved by the United States Department of the Treasury (570 Circular). For additional information please click on About Us.
Get Consistent & Reliable Surety Support from the Best
United Casualty & Surety Insurance Company
RATED A- (EXCELLENT) BY A.M. BEST COMPANY
- Surety Bonds for Individuals & Businesses.
- Contractors Bid, Performance & Payment Bonds.
- Instant Issue License & Permit Surety Bonds.
- Programs For General Contractors & Subcontractors.
- Subdivision Bonds. Bonds for Refuse Hauling and Recycling Firms & School Bus Transportation Providers.
- “Fast Track” Bond Program Offering Limits Of $500,000 Single, $1,000,000 Aggregate. Program Rates Are (15%) Less Than the National Average.
- Consistent & Reliable Service.
Old School Surety Service, New School Technology Solutions
Our goals are to offer responsible and sensible terms for every applicant, and best in class service. We have 29 years of experience and the resources required to provide superior surety programs. UC&S will work to find a reasonable bonding solution for just about any situation, whether it is a standard account, or one that is hard to place.
We are pleased to offer our “Fast Track Rate Advantage” surety bond program. This program responds perfectly to the surety bonding needs of small to medium-sized contracting and service firms. Our Fast Track program offers lower premium rates and higher limits.
Recognizing that your time is valuable, we provide the best service in the industry and a common sense, streamlined underwriting approach.
Work With Us
If you have a question or would like to discuss a bond account or opportunity please contact our team: firstname.lastname@example.org (617) 471-1112